Sleep in style at The Villa Hotel, the perfect Lancashire countryside retreat
Check In /Out Time Check In time, from 3.00pm Check Out time is, 11.00am on your departure please return your key to reception.
Stay Over Deal
Sundays from £65 double or single occupancy including full Lancashire Breakfast (Subject to availability)
Thursdays from £75 double or single occupancy including full Lancashire Breakfast (Subject to availability)
Subject to availability
Midweek and weekend breaks available
Please contact Reception for availability 01772 80 40 40
We do allow dogs to stay at the hotel but only on the ground floor. There will be a £10.00 charge per dog per night and we do ask that your dog is supervised at all times during your stay. (Standard rooms only)
As a dog-friendly hotel, we enjoy welcoming you and your dogs to The Villa Wrea Green. So that we can continue to do this, please take a few moments to read through a few requests to ensure a happy stay for everyone.
- Please keep your dog on a lead at all times.
- We have designated dog friendly rooms. (Please check when booking, that you have made reference to your dog, to ensure we allocate you the correct room).
- Your dog is more than welcome to stay with you in your bedroom overnight, providing you bring a bed/cage for them to sleep on/in. If this is not possible your dog will be required to sleep in your car.
- Please do not allow your dog to climb on the furniture or beds, you will incur additional charges to your account should this happen. Also there will be additional charges for your dog fouling in the bedroom.
- Please feel free to walk your dogs in the grounds of the Hotel. If your dog fouls please collect and dispose of in the bin provided.
- Dogs are not permitted in the Restaurant / Bar or the Morning Room.
- NB. Dog owners accept full responsibility and liability for any damage to property or persons injured by their dog.
- We love being dog friendly and hope to be so for years to come. Only if the house rules are ignored would we have to consider stopping welcoming your furry friends.
- However, should the weather not be favourable to dine outside and subject to availability, we may able to accommodate you and your furry friend in one of our smaller dining rooms.
The Villa Wrea Green Hotel